The View from the Top with Aaron Walker
In today's podcast I spoke with Aaron Walker. He spends the majority of his time helping men grow in success and significance as President and Founder of View From The Top, a premier life and business coaching resource.
In this week's podcast episode, I spoke with life and business coach Aaron Walker. He spends the majority of his time helping men grow in success and significance as President and Founder of View From The Top, a premier life, and business coaching resource. We spoke about ambition, clarity, living a life of success and more. It was a great conversation that I'm sure you'll get a lot out of.
Some of the topics we talked about are:
- The myth of work-life balance
- On being ambitious about the right things
- Why it's important to focus both outward and inward
- Designing a proactive life through journaling
- Deep diving instead of doing as much as possible
- Why there is no power in wisdom--there is power in the execution of wisdom.
- Aaron Walker - View From The Top
- What Do I Want
- Aaron Walker | Facebook
- Aaron Walker | Twitter
- Procrastinate on Purpose: 5 Permissions to Multiply Your Time
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating as if Your Life Depended on It
- Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less
- The Go-Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea
Hope you enjoy this episode as much as I did. Thanks for listening and your support!