Willpower Doesn't Work with Benjamin Hardy
This week on the Productivityist Podcast, I am joined by Benjamin Hardy. Benjamin has been the #1 writer on Medium.com since 2016 and has organically grown his email list from 0-300,000+ subscribers in 2 years through his writings about self-improvement.
In this episode, we dived deep into the psychology of willpower. Some topics we discussed include the dangers of relying on willpower, why it seldom works, and a better approach to productivity. We also discussed journaling as a tool for improving yourself and achieving your goals, among many other things.
- Benjamin P. Hardy | Medium
- Willpower Doesn't Work by Benjamin P. Hardy | Medium
- What You Need to Know About Willpower: The Psychological Science of Self-Control
- You Can Never Change Your Life Through Willpower: Here's What Actually Works
- Willpower Doesn't Work: Here's How to Actually Change Your Life
- Willpower is a Myth, and Believing in it Can Make Things Worse | CBC Radio
- Top Change Management Consulting Firm: Employee Engagement Solutions
- Johann Hari: Everything You Think You Know About Addiction is Wrong
- Home -Joe Polish
- How to Write in Your Journal to Improve Yourself and Achieve Your Goals
- Genius Network Events 2018
Thanks for listening!