Hyperfocus with Chris Bailey
On this episode I speak with fellow Canadian and productivity expert Chris Bailey. Chris Bailey is the international bestselling author of The Productivity Project and Hyperfocus: How to Be More Productive in a World of Distraction. Chris writes about productivity at Alifeofproductivity.com, and speaks to organizations around the globe on how they can become more productive, without hating the process.
It's always fun to chat with Chris and in this particular discussion we talk about focus and its effects on productivity, the different types of focus that he has written about, how to get around distraction, and much more. There is so much productivity goodness in this episode!
- Hyperfocus: How to Be More Productive in a World of Distraction
- The Productivity Project
- The Productivityist Podcast Episode 77: The Productivity Project with Chris Bailey
- A Lesson from "About a Boy" on Hyper-Scheduling
- The Hyper-Scheduling Experiment | MacSparky
- Flow by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- The Productivityist Podcast Episode 201: Willpower Doesn't Work with Benjamin Hardy
- The Productivityist Podcast Episode 73: Deep Work with Cal Newport
- A Life of Productivity
Thanks for taking time to join us on this episode. Until next time...keep moving things forward!