Back to Human with Dan Schawbel
On this episode of the show, I speak with New York Times best-selling author Dan Schawbel. Dan is the author of Back to Human: How Great Leaders Create Connection in the Age of Isolation and the host of the 5 Questions with Dan Schawbel podcast. He's also Partner and Research Director at Future Workplace, and the Founder of both Millennial Branding and WorkplaceTrends.com.
This episode of The Productivityist Podcast is sponsored by Gusto. To get three months for free when you run your first payroll with Gusto, visit gusto.com/timecrafting.
Dan and I have a history back when I was the Managing Editor of Lifehack and while we've never spoken prior to this episode, we were able to jump into a lively conversation about using technology as a bridge to more human conversations rather than making it a barrier, how technology can also help deepen relationships, the importance of getting out to events and gatherings that push your comfort zones, and more.
- Back to Human: How Great Leaders Create Connection in the Age of Isolation | Dan Schawbel
- The Shallows: What the Internet is Doing to Our Brains | Nicholas Carr
- How our 269 billion emails a day have made us miserable | Fast Company
- Introduction to Back to Human [FREE DOWNLOAD]
- The Back to Human Office Party [Comedy Sketch] | YouTube
- "5 Questions with Dan Schawbel" podcast
- Dan's Website
Thanks for listening and I'll see you next time. Until then, keep moving things forward!