Going from Employee to Entrepreneur with Steve Glaveski
On this episode of the show, my guest is Steve Glaveski. Steve is an entrepreneur, author, and podcast host whose mission is to unlock the latent potential of organizations and their people so that they can create more impact for humanity and ultimately to lead more fulfilling lives.
This episode of The Productivityist Podcast is sponsored by Gusto. To get three months for free when you run your first payroll with Gusto, visit gusto.com/timecrafting.
Our conversation focuses primarily on his book Employee to Entrepreneur: How to Earn Your Freedom and Do Work That Matters, as we explore the ideas and insights he peppered throughout its pages. We spoke about what one needs to have in mind before leaping from employee to entrepreneur, the importance of keeping a level head throughout an entrepreneurial journey (especially when you have a big spike in sales or performance that might not be sustainable), how to deal with the tough questions you need to ask and the answers that may come with those questions, and much more.
- Employee to Entrepreneur: How to Earn Your Freedom and Do Work That Matters by Steve Glaveski | Amazon
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Tim Ferriss | Amazon
- Episode 222: How to Fight a Hydra with Josh Kaufman | The Productivityist Podcast
- Episode 296: Jason Fried on Why It Doesn’t Have to Be Crazy at Work | Future Squared
- Episode 60: Less Doing with Ari Meisel | The Productivityist Podcast
- The Organized Mind: Thinking Straight in the Age of Information Overload by Daniel J. Levitin | Amazon
- The Odyssey by Homer | Amazon
- Employee to Entrepreneur
Thanks for listening. See you later.