What Great Leaders Possess with Kevin Kruse
On today's podcast episode, I spend time with Kevin Kruse once again. Kevin is the Founder and CEO of LEADx (leadx.org), an AI startup that created “Coach Amanda”, the world’s first executive coach built with IBM Watson. LEADx has the mission to spark the next 100 million leaders around the world. Kruse is also a New York Times bestselling author, host of the LEADx Leadership Podcast, and previous winner of Inc 500 awards for fast growth and Best Place to Work awards for company culture.
This episode is brought to you Care/of: Personalized Daily Vitamin Packs, a monthly subscription vitamin service that delivers completely personalised vitamin and supplement packs right to your door. For 50% off your first month of personalized Care/of vitamins, go to TakeCareOf.com and enter the promo code timecrafting50.
- On great leaders having no rules (03:01)
- Leading your time vs. managing your time (05:05)
- On the “open door policy” as a productivity killer (07:50)
- How to open up your calendar (13:45)
- Instead of putting rules, what should a leader do instead? (18:40)
- Defining extreme productivity (26:16)
- On the 15-secrets mentioned on the last book (30:32)
- On the idea of slowing down and adopting what successful leaders do (34:20)
"We all have the same 1,440 minutes a day. You are not gonna make more time. So, it is really leading your energy, leading your schedule, and leading your minutes." ~ Kevin Kruse
I appreciate the time you spend listening to the show. If you enjoyed this, make sure to never miss an episode by subscribing. Also, take a moment to give the podcast a rating and review on whatever platform use to listen to podcasts.