The Fitness Challenge
I've tried my fair share of fitness programs and plans over the years and have always found them to be more of a challenge than I've been willing to deal with. But the time has come for me to face the challenge that fitness presents and conquer it once and for all.
So on this episode I share with you the things I need to overcome this challenge on an ongoing basis, what I've tried before, and what I'm doing that I'm committing to for the foreseeable future.
- Body for Life
- Ikigai: The Japanese Secret to a Long and Happy Life
- Episode 249: The Magic of Metabolic Profiling with Angelo Poli
- Episode 109: Whole Life Fitness with Dai Manuel
- Episode 265: Bringing Gratitude with Karl Staib
- Episode 286: Doing Project 333 with Courtney Carver
- The Whole30 Program
- Episode 116: The Power of When with Dr. Michael Breus
- Derek Sivers: Keep your goals to yourself
The Productivityist Podcast Theme: Nothing at All by Fictions (courtesy of Epidemic Sound)
If you enjoyed the episode, please leave a rating and/or review wherever you listened to the episode. And if you want to have easy access to the archives of the show and ensure you don't miss the new episodes to come then subscribe to the podcast in the app you're using – or you can do so on a variety of podcast platforms by clicking here.