The One Percent Better Project with Joe Ferraro
On this episode of the show, I speak with Joe Ferraro. Joe is the man behind The One Percent Better Project and is a teacher and podcast host who helps to dissect the mindset, language, and behavior of daily improvement across the worlds of business, communication, and education.
This episode of the podcast is brought to you by The NOW Year Calendar. If you're looking for a functional wall calendar that will give you a bird's-eye view of the months ahead, then you'll want to pick this up. Listeners of the podcast will get 20% off The NOW Year Calendar when entering the promo code FRESHSTART at checkout - but only for a limited time. Grab your calendar today at https://www.neuyear.net/products/now-year.
During our conversation, we talk about the power of working towards getting one percent better, how making one change in your world can lead to so much more change that you'd never expect, where Joe starts with people when trying to help make a change, why embracing change that is unconventional can lead to great success, and much more.
- The One Percent Better Project
- One Percent Better: The Podcast
- The NOW Year Calendar | NeuYear & Productivityist (SAVE 20% with promo code FRESHSTART)
- Green Lantern and Philosophy: No Evil Shall Escape This Book | Amazon
- Creative Quest by Questlove | Amazon
- Tuesdays with Morrie: An Old Man, A Young Man, and Life’s Greatest Lesson by Mitch Albom | Amazon
- The Go-Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea by Bob Burg | Amazon
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior: A Book That Changes Lives by Dan Millman | Amazon
- Episode 222: How to Fight a Hydra | The Productivityist Podcast
- Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell | Amazon
- Wine Library TV from Gary Vaynerchuk
- The Five Minute Journal: A Happier You in Five Minutes a Day | Amazon
- Comedian | Amazon
- Joe Ferraro | Twitter
I had such a great time talking with Joe – so much so that we ran longer than I usually would. If you're looking to get one percent better then I encourage you to check out Joe's work and podcast. If you liked this episode, then I also encourage you to share it far and wide and subscribe to the show here. You can also rate and review the show in Apple Podcasts or wherever you're listening to The Productivityist Podcast.
Thanks for listening. See you later.